Manage notes and store them securely
Notes are a very sensitive thing. Many people store passwords, private keys, some personal data and other things that should be properly protected, since you have chosen this storage path.
- Notesnook – zero knowledge storage of notes with end-to-end encryption, open source and password setting. Paid service.
- Cryptee is a free service for secure storage of documents, files, photos and notes. The source code is open. Registration is anonymous.
- Standard Notes – a free service for secure storage of notes, there is end-to-end encryption.
- Joplin is a free Markdown note management application. Open source. There is synchronization with DropBox and other services.
- Laverna is a privacy-focused Markdown note manager. Supports end-to-end encryption. Does not require registration.
- Turtl is a private note manager with desktop and mobile clients. When registering, the program takes your password and, based on it, creates a cryptographic key, with which it encrypts all information.
- Protected Text – Another free encrypted note manager.
Onion Market is a new generation anonymous p2p.